Dear Valued Customer,
I wanted to take a moment to personally reach out to you during this incredibly challenging time. The health and safety of our employees and our customers is our top priority.
We know that many of you are trying to determine how to navigate this uncharted territory. Many businesses are closing or operating on reduced schedules. Unfortunately, insects and rodents do not self-quarantine. It will be business as usual for them, and, unfortunately, this can impact you and your business. If at all possible, we are asking that we are able to continue our pest control services to prevent a widespread infestation from occurring if issues are not addressed for a long period of time.
If there are any restrictions or limitations to entering your business, we are happy to perform exterior services including treating foundations as needed for general crawling pests, inspecting for rodent activity and entry ways, and monitoring for termites. As spring is rapidly approaching and the weather has been sunny and warm, this is an advantageous time to perform these services.
To limit potential exposure among our employees and the communities we service, and in accordance with recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization and other agencies, we have implemented several new measures. Below are some of the actions we have taken, some of which have always been policies in our company.
- A COVID-19 information fact sheet and policy has been distributed to all employees. They have been instructed to notify management and remain at home if they or any immediate family members are feeling ill.
- A work from home policy for office staff has been executed. All office employees have the capability of working from home. Your phone calls and emails will continue to be answered during normal business hours.
- All technicians will use new gloves at each service location.
- Ty-vek suits have been supplied to all technicians and, if requested, they will wear them into your accounts during service.
- All technicians have been instructed to increase sanitation practices including frequent cleaning of equipment and vehicles.
- Technicians are no longer required to request customer signatures on our tablets at the completion of service.
- Technicians have been instructed to call customers when they arrive at residences to perform exterior services. They will no longer ring door bells to let customers know they are on site.
We will continue to monitor this ever-evolving situation and notify you of any pertinent changes. We thank you for your continued loyalty to our company and hope that you and your family remain safe and healthy during this difficult time.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.