How to Make Pest Control A New Year’s Resolution
December 31, 2018 8:35 am Leave your thoughts
Here at Pest-End Exterminators, we hope all of our clients have a safe, happy, and healthy New Year. Many of you may be creating your own Resolution list as 2019 draws near. Maybe you are resolving to straighten your finances, follow through on a workout schedule, or get more organized in 2019. These are all great resolutions! Since pest control and the comfort and safety of your family is our first priority, here is our resolution list for you to enjoy this year. Happy New Year!
- May you avoid bringing bed bugs back with you from vacation by learning more about them from our blog Misconceptions about Bed Bugs.
- May you be alert for the Red Flags of Rodents around your home.
- May you promise to keep your gutters clean so you don’t harbor wildlife and other unwanted pests in this location.
- May you keep your garbage cans locked so that wildlife will not create a mess and return to your home night after night.
- May you use thick plastic or glass to store food in your pantry to avoid Pesky Pantry Pests.
- May you store your firewood in the right location to avoid inviting pests into your home.
- May you stay on top of sealing cracks and crevices around your foundation so pests do not see your home as having a “welcome sign” up.
- May you store holiday decorations in rodent-proof containers. Replace cardboard storage containers with plastic ones.
- May you clean up all messes and spills in a timely manner so as to not attract ants, insects, and pests inside and outside your home.
- May you be wise enough to know when you need professional help in ridding your home of pests in the coming year!
Happy New Year from the Pest-End family to yours!
This post was written by sperling